For Space and Military Applications
Lucix Corporation is a world leader in Commercial and Military Satellite Payload RF Electronics, and Airborne and Ground Systems RF Electronics, providing modules, units and subsystems from UHF through L, C, X, Ku, Ka and Q Bands.
Satellite Payload RF Electronics
Lucix qualified heritage Satellite / Space Hardware includes:
- Oscillators Assemblies (MLOs, Reference Generators)
- Downconverters and Upconverters
- Receivers (fixed and agile)
- Frequency Synthesizers (fixed and agile)
- Power Monitors
- Phase-Locked Dielectric Oscillators (PLDROs)
- Free-Running Dielectric Oscillators (DROs)
- Central Power Supply Units (CPSUs)
These units have been provided from UHF through L, C, X, Ku, Ka and Q Bands. Lucix routinely supplies units to the major US Satellite OEMs, including Astrium, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Loral, MDA, and Orbital Sciences.
All hardware is designed, qualified, manufactured, tested and shipped from Lucix facilities in Camarillo, California. Our extensive engineering capability enables Lucix to simultaneously develop and qualify a wide variety of unit types.
Customers - Space
Ongoing Customers for Lucix satellite hardware include:
- Boeing (601 and 702 spacecraft)
- Lockheed (A2100 spacecraft)
- Loral (1300 Series Satellite Platform)
- MDA Corporation (payloads for IAI and OHB platforms)
- Orbital (GeoStar 2 & 3 satellite platforms)